[NTLK] FS again

From: Gregory Leffler (greg.leffler_at_louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 10:34:38 EDT

Note that I wouldn't have most of the things below for sale had my eMate
purchase not fallen through. The place I bought it from sent me a unit
that had been sanded and had a school name very poorly removed from the
back of it. It was also missing some parts. I don't have the time or
money to reinvest in another eMate, so I'm selling the accessories I had
intended on using.

-----------------------------------

I have several Newton-related items for sale, including a compatible
network card, a 23-pack of styluses (I used one of the 24-pack of
plastic multicolored stylii) and 2 8MB _non_-eMate compatible linear
flash cards (these are the 5v/12v cards).

Prices below o.b.o:

Network card (3Com 3C509D with cable for a dongle) : $20 [worked in a
laptop]
Both flash cards : $35
Styluses: $2

For everything, please add $5 for shipping. If you're interested, please
contact me off-list (gregDOTlefflerATlouisvilleDOTedu).

... This little piggy went to market. He's a shopaholic.
-$- Use these Lottery numbers: 7 13 18 30 40 48
--- --- Tag-O-Matic V.12