Re: [NTLK] Where to find a eMate serial cable???

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 11:04:53 EDT

I think I have one for sale.

Tell me what it is worth to you and we can be in business.

Jeroen Goulooze,
Groningen, The Netherlands

----Original Message Follows----

Help!!! Does anyone know where or if it is possible to find a cable to
connect an eMate with a Windows PC???? My Freshman in college son has just
informed me that the end that goes into the eMate is "bent" and won't fit
any
more and he can't transfer his files! I would really appreciate any
suggestions.

Thanks
Vicki