Re: [NTLK] closer but no cigar on internet connection%26In-Reply-To

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 19:01:59 EDT

Jeff,

Heap is relative to the amount of free ram you have (not storage space).
The 2000 has 1meg and the 2100 has 4megs. The Newton will act odd if
you have the internal store pretty full, but it sounds like you need
to freeze some things and/or upgrade your Newton. The only difference
between the two is ram (heap). PIX offers it. Also Dr. Newton - at
http://www.grapevine.net/~drnewton/ .

John