[NTLK] VNC 3.3a2 avail

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 18:09:53 EDT

VNC 3.3a2 fixes a race condition in sending output to
server (I suspect data might be overwritten sometimes; I'm also explicitly
zeroing some pad characters, though I don't think that was the problem) --
hopefully this fixes the connection problem reported by several people.

  http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#VNC

I'm starting to experiment with creating/maintaining a local bitmap -- it
appears doable, though slows things down unfortunately... (not included
in this version).

I'm going to assume that testers are checking my VNC page periodically
and/or reading NewtonTalk

--
Steve