[NTLK] Canceling Ethernet Orders

From: John Fraser (john_fraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 21:48:03 EDT

Sorry guys but looks like these people beat me by $2.00 with ground
shipping. I do still have plenty of newton stuff though:

Newton 2000 $235.00 2MB Card
Newton 120(NOS 2.0) $65.00
4MB Newton Card $20.00

Sorry to cancel the orders but I can't compete with this company
assuming these are newton compatible (I assume so since someone posted
them)

John

On Thursday, October 18, 2001, at 08:36 PM, SlashDevNull wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just bought one.
>
> $28 with ground shipping.
>
> David
>

>> <http://shop.store.yahoo.com/pcsurplus/pcn-3c589c3c.html>
>> 3C589 C PCMCIA Ethernet Adapter / network card - & cable
>>
>> Manufacturer: 3Com
>> Model or Part Number: 3C589C
>> Condition: Refurbished
>> Packaging: OEM/Bulk
>> Operating System: Windows 95 98 NT others
>> More Information: Click here
>>
>> Features:
>> Great connectivity for laptops notebooks and handheld PCs.
>> Works with Windows 3.11/95/98/NT and Novell NetWare
>> Best selling PCMCIA ethernet card in the world!
>> 10BT ethernet
>>
>> Requirements:
>> PCMCIA slot
>>
>> What's Included:
>> Includes PCMCIA card and cable with RJ45 connector
>>

>> Availability: Usually ships the next business day.
>> PCN-3C589C3COMTheir Price: $89.00Our Price: 19.99
>>
>> On Thursday, October 18, 2001, at 07:54 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Subject: [NTLK] Shippment of Newton Ethernet Cards Next Week
>>> From: "john_fraser_at_mac.com" <john_fraser_at_mac.com>
>>> Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:41:32 -0400
>>>

>>> Just letting you know that I'll be getting about 50 NOS 2.1 Compatible
>>> 3com Ethernet Cards in Next Thursday or so. I hav=
>>> e to give quite a few to a local business but the rest will be up for
>>> sale. I am not sure how many people acutally want =
>>> one though.
>>>
>>> I'l offer them here now just in case people are looking currently at
>>> any of the $40.+ cards on ebay.
>>>
>>> $30.00 shipped to 48 states.
>>>
>>> Or $30.00 + actually shipping to anywhere in the world (that USPS
>>> ships)
>>>
>>> If you are interested Please send an e-mail to:
>>> john_fraser_at_mac.com
>>>
>>> Subject: Newton Ethernet Wanted
>>>
>>> Message must include:
>>>
>>> Name