Re: [NTLK] Canceling Ethernet Orders

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 23:21:58 EDT

>Re: Shipping to Canada:
> Laurent replied "Just send an anonymous package through regular
>parcel service. Use AirMail or Priority to expedite shipping. Usually,
>it will be less than $10 from the
>US."
>Yep, that works (most of the time) although it requires the sender to
>cooperate. Commercial vendors are reluctant to change their shipping
>procedures and some insist on insurance and declarations etc. Thanks
>for the reply Laurent, regards, Roman

Just a reminder, NuShield offers a free service (you only pay our costs)
to any list member who needs drop shipping services to go from the US to
anywhere else. We order the product for you and reship from our address
by the means you select. Brown paper wrapping included.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com