Re: [NTLK] Help 2 Questions

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 22:55:28 EDT

on 18/10/01 19:04, Don at don_at_dcphotos.com wrote:

> Ok First question,
> I just got my 2100 "monitor" back from Apple repair. I was soo happy to see
> it lite-up but I could not use the stylus at all. "NO input from the pen". I
> could use the keyboard with no problems (well relatively no problems ). I
> tries a brain wipe, swopped batteries, used the AC adapter with and w/o
> batteries no luck.
> So, I called Apple and they said to send it back (at no charge). Well, a
> couple hours later I had time to mess with it again and I turned it on and
> it worked great. I could write on the screen no problem. So, do I still send
> it back? Maybe something loose inside?

Don't know if something's loose, but I would definitely return it to Apple.
Explains what happened.

-Laurent.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -Rich Cook