Re: [NTLK] "The Device"

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 22:22:20 EDT

Good thing that Apple leaves their top secret developments lying around
in their bathrooms for everyone to see. Honestly I don't know anything
about photoshop but it looks so very fake. One big question I have is
why is their no hand holding the device or other object to give it
scale? That is something you see on even the cheapest ebay adds. Where
are the closeups? Wouldn't someone who got their hands on this thing
photograph it a hundred times from every angle and distance and show how
it works? Wouldn't they also care to comment on "the device." If there
was no explanation of the "photos" would anyone believe the pictures?
Of course maybe I'm wrong and someone did swipe an
"iwhatevertheheckitis" and bring it into the bathroom for a photo
session. I seriously doubt it. If I am wrong tomorrow you all have my
permission to flame me and send hate mail.

And I would like to give a preemptive reaction to the unveiling of the
new device: "Oh...that's it? So what now?"