Re: [NTLK] OFF-TOPIC: Optimizing OSX?

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:13:55 EDT

I just optimized my G4 running 10.1 last night , no problem.
well it was a bit of a problem.

I had to boot off an os 9.1 cd, I downloaded the latest trial of Norton and
put it on a zip disk, and ran it from there.

It does generate an error about multiple system folders but this did not
prevent me from optimizing the disk or checking it.