Re: [NTLK] OFF-TOPIC: Optimizing OSX?

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:14:28 EDT

On Tuesday, October 23, 2001, at 04:00 , Mitchell Vice wrote:

> Sorry to be off-topic, but this is the only mac-related list I belong
> to. Are there any good OSX lists? OSX-Talk just disappeared on me.

Well macosx-talk_at_omnigroup.com is still going strong. Don't have an
answer for you on the disk optimizing, but they may have an answer
for you ( also, have you checked the archives?

> P.S.: On the iPod - Steve Jobs could take a dump in any titanium
> enclosure and I'd buy it. But that's just me. =)

Well, I'll probably buy one ( an iPod, not a Ti-coated Stevey
Bomb ). Still have my bribe^H^H^H^H^Hrefund from the IRS coming
( got sent to my old address )

Zac