Re: [NTLK] Any update on that device?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 14:57:53 EDT

As long as we are on it...

The new ReplayTV's can go up to 320 hours of storage. They plug into your
broadband connection (required) and you can send recorded shows to friends
who also have ReplayTV's.

They will also automatically filter out commercials, if you want. :-)

To keep it on topic, Couch Fire was the greatest Newton program ever!!!
Getting a ReplayTV made losing Couch Fire much less painful.

Loren