[NTLK] MP2100 plus extras for sale

From: rsa_at_rsc.co.uk
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 06:37:49 EDT

I have finally decided to sell my beloved Newton :-(

Genuine MP2100 for sale (UK sale preferred), well looked after,
boxed, with software, user manual is the only thing missing.
Newt is in excellent condition, no scratches on screen everything working
100%.
Comes with rechargable battery, AA battery cradle, mains adapter/charger,
pc connection lead, 4mb flash card, 12mb flash card, Newton keyboard (boxed
with
case), SER-001 'dongle killer' card fitted, spare stylus, leather Newton
breifcase and
last but not least a genuine Newton baseball cap!!

This item will go up on Ebay.co.uk at the weekend but I thought I would give
you guys a chance to get a complete Newton package first.

May sell the dongle as a separate item,

offers to Kerwin Robertson on rsa_at_rsc.co.uk

Kerwin Robertson