Re: [NTLK] Newton Message Pad

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 22:30:25 EDT

Bill - we have a saying down here.
Pull your head in.

He was within his rights to request - nicely - that there be Newton content
on a Newton list - and using "iPod stuff isn't
> THAT far off-topic, compared to some things that we've discussed here!"
...as an excuse, just makes it worse.

Please - some of us just plain aren't interested.
Rich has set up a amiling list for this: please use it if you want to
continue.

Thanking you all for your patience - oh, and as a newton-related comment:
VNC ROCKS!
:-)

(uh-oh: I'm a top-quoter...)
-D