Re: [NTLK] Off topic smart ass remarks: was Re: Newton Message Pad

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 00:03:45 EDT

>Any one have any opinions on dropping iPods on Afganastan?

Let's drop mailbags full of all the anthrax laced envelopes they sent
us....on the Taliban and terrorists, not on the Afghanis. Marked "return
to sender", of course.

(Not my idea; a great cartoon today by Duffy in the Des Moines Register.)

And let's do drop iPods (and Rios, and Archos, and Walkmans and etc) full
of Western (and Eastern) music, and all the other stuff the Taliban
banned....especially weaponry....to all the refugees. Try to drop it all
near the women!

>Do you think Bin Laden Uses Wintell or MacOS?

I'm not gonna touch that one...

>How did the persons responsible for the Anthrax laced letters lick the
>envelope shut and not get sick?

Let's hope they didn't think of that....until it's too late for them.

 - Bill