[NTLK] Freedom of speech [Was: Newton Message Pad]

From: Patrick Meuleman (Patrick2_at_goldenglow.com.au)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 23:58:29 EDT

Bill,

Although I don't really want to start a flame war and another off topic
conversation, you say:

"I'll say what I please about any issue under discussion here, Newton or
not. Feel free to do the same, argue with me, or to ignore me
completely....just don't try to tell me what I can and can't talk about."

Why won't you follow your own advice and let others say what they please.
If you did then you wouldn't post comments like:

"So why didn't you actually post a Newton-related question or a Newton-
related contribution, rather than than just whining or making a smart-
ass remark?"

By your own admission if someone wants to post a message that is simply
whining or making smart-arse remarks then they should be allowed to without
you telling them to pull their head in. Sounds like the pot calling the
kettle black to me.

Oh, and yes, VNC is very cool.

Regards,

Patrick.