Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]VNC

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 16:41:58 EDT

VNC is REEAAALLLYYY! Cool!

It seems to work much faster with a Windows connection. Connecting with a
Win98 image in virtual PC is much faster and more stable than with my Mac
so far.

 It seems that most funtcions you would normally accomplish with one mouse
click takes two taps and 2 two mouse clicks takes three taps.

I seem to navigate around pretty good with this, but one thing I can't
figure out is, when I double tap on the START menu the menu pops up but the
only way to select anything is by using the keyboard. Single double or
triple taping just makes the menu go away.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this something being worked on?