Re: [NTLK] Build your own Newton?

From: Adrian Carter (adi_at_mail.cix.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 16:41:57 EST

>Imagine a newton the size of a palm doing things palms can only dream of
>doing. Think it'd sell?

I keep wondering if I'm the only person out here who is happy with
the size of the Newton. I'm back at University again after my long
summer break and the form factor is ideal for taking notes during
lectures. If it were any smaller then I would more than likely be
struggling like the guy next to me with the Pilot who has reverted to
using pen and paper. The only other viable note taking device I've
seen since coming back to Uni is a Psion 5 (pretty much the only
device I would consider for the job apart from the Newton).

Cheers

Adi