Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Voice Notes

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 18:38:08 EST

yes, like paying to register with Modasys, I have followed the instructions
in the demo package, but that doesn't seem to generate a response from them.
Since I have found that most companies who produced Newton Software have
neglected their software registration system I assumed that the maker of
Voice Notes may be difficult to get a registration from.

I had no idea they had a current web site.

I appreciate the re-direction, but not the ,oh so subtle way, you insinuate
that I was looking for free software.