Re: [NTLK] Help, My 2100er screen is going crazy

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 01:00:12 EDT

OK, so that means that when I sent my single message,
3 were sent. And those 3 were then disbursed to the
list? So, everybody got 3 copys as well?
If so, then it must have been a glitch in Yahoo
mail...wow...first time that ever happened. I hope it
isn't a precursor of things to come!
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Ed Kummel wrote:
>
> > Why did I get three copies of this posting?
>
> Because Yahoo mail decided to make two duplicates
> and send them along.
> (Unless you clicked the Send button a few times...)
> They all have
> different MessageIDs, so it can't be the list's
> fault.

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...