Re: [NTLK] NUGWash meeting

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 01:58:02 EDT

My new position at work gives me extreme flexibility
(as long as I don't abuse it). So, date and times are
not a real problem. Location though is...
I would prefer a Northern Virginia location (I would
shelfishly choose a location in Reston...) A Fairfax
or Loudoun location is best!
Ed
web/gadget guru

> on 8/31/01 6:48 AM, Paul Filmer, wrote:
>
> > Please drop me a line if you are interested in a
> DC-area meeting, and
> > indicate the following preferences:
> >
> > Day of week (or an actual date)
> > Time of start
> > Location (offers welcome)
> > Theme suggestions (tiki lamps don't count - I mean
> Newton-related, like
> > d-bases, wireless, etc.)
> >
> > If we have the facilities, maybe we'll try to run
> RemoteCam + NPDS from the
> > meeting, just to show off to LANUG... (and stress
> test NPDS' multiple
> > request capabilities...)
> >
> > So, who's game? Who will be travelling to DC?

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...