[NTLK] GPS View 3 - website vanished

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 13:00:17 EDT

Harry Dodgson's website seems to be gone. It used to be here:

Harry's Newton programs
<http://www.oeonline.com/~hdodgson/newt.html>

He created GPS View 3 to use with an eMate and Delorme's Tripmate.

Here is what Walter Johnson wrote about it on NT2 in May 2001:

>GPS View 3 by Harry Dodgson <http://oeonline.com/~hdodgson/>
>This is described as an e-Mate package designed to work with
>the DeLORME Tripmate. His web page does not have a download
>link, just a note to email him for a copy. I _did_ receive a
>copy directly from Harry Dodgson after emailing him. (Way to
>go Harry!) I've asked him if it would be OK to post it at
>UNNA. It is a nice basic utility to show the lat lon, speed,
>time (corrected for your chosen time zone), and heading. It
>can set the Newton's time to the GPS time. It only works in
>landscape mode. (it was written on an e-Mate after all...)

Anybody any idea how to contact Mr. Dodgson?

Walter Johnson has eMailed me the app and I'll upload it to UNNA. If
copyright is not an issue, I think Victor will make it availabe on UNNA
with the next update.

Otto