Re: [NTLK] Holy crap!

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 17:37:01 EDT

In a message dated 3/9/01 8:56:52 pm, sspi_at_ix.netcom.com writes:

<< This is 17 miles from the White House, "capital" of the free
world, yet it's like a third world country. >>

The Capital of one third world country I know well has just got its first ISP
at 33k and cost of 50$ per month not including costs of phone calls! Even so
it's a boon to our work there as we can now get replise from europe in 1 day
(snail mail takes at least 3 weeks).

So count yourself lucky in the capital for the "free" world. ( whether we
like it or not)

MIke