Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #184

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:22:37 EDT

> Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:33:44 +0200
> From: Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Dragon Package

> The problem with the dragon demo doesn't come from a corrupted
> package (well, at least the package installs properly, and the header
> isn't corrupted at all).

Paul, if your file *installes properly*, why doesn't mine?
As said before, I can't get it into the Newt, no matter what I try, and the
only thing I dared to do with it was to correct the type/creator with auto
typer.
Any suggestions?

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
Frisch und drahtlos aus Olivers PowerBook G3
  *AirPort*AirPort*AirPort*AirPort*AirPort*