Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #184

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:12:33 EDT

>Paul, if your file *installes properly*, why doesn't mine?

I think there is a misunderstanding here. By installs properly I
meant that Newton Package Installer or NCU accepts to download it,
the Newton accepts to get it from the Mac and once it's all
installed, the Newton decodes the header perfectly since it gives the
name of it properly. But there is a bus error then and the package is
removed from the store. And I think that we are all in that case.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/