Re: [NTLK] More on law

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 03:13:49 EDT

Your right, private is meaningless. If you by a house, do you really own
the land? Can you dig for oil, or cover the entire lot with concreat? No,
there are restrictions and the reason why is becouse we live in a community
and some private right must be sacrificed for the good of the many. We
don't alway like it when we are on the wrong end, but never the less that is
the way things go. You will die, and when you do, you no longer have any
rights. Why should we respect your right to own property when your dead.
You can not own anything forever.