Re: [NTLK] More on law

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 14:58:37 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 9/7/01 2:50 PM, the entity known as
Templarsog1_at_aol.com at Templarsog1_at_aol.com conveyed the following:

> How wonderfully utopian. It is, however, completely wrong. What is private
> must remain so forever or the notion of private is meaningless. No one should
> have a right to the fruits of anyone elses' labor without due compensation.
> The elapsed length of time is irrelevant.

So, I guess you're going to see to it that the producers of the movie "O"
get prosecuted for so egregiously using the fruits of the Bard's labor??
(for those that don't know, the movie is based on the plot of Othello)

- Eric.