[NTLK] NPDS and tracker via ethernet to PC dial-up 56K

From: Marcus Hilderbrand (marcusah_at_crosswinds.net)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 01:32:48 EDT

Hello,

I have a problem with the newest version of the NPDS tracker and server somewhat. When I try to register my newt with the NPDS server tracker all that I get is an "oops, the server returned an error:" on my newt or a bad request error on my newt and it won't go through. Any thoughts about that?

Thanks

Marcus Hilderbrand
marcusah_at_crosswinds.net