Re: [NTLK] was ...law, now U.S.

From: Marco Mailand (newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 07:10:49 EDT

rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote (9.9.2001 11:45 Uhr):
>> ... being the only and
>> greatest nation and superpower the world has ever seen or will see by any
>> measure. Everything else is just noise and will amount to nothing. No one
>> else does it better than the United States and in doing so we show the rest
>> of the world the way. ...
> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
However, the whole U.S. is the only country I've seen where bath tubs with
only 1.5 ft depth and holding only 0.7 ft (25cm) deep water. This is
completely unacceptable to europeans and is a reason to NOT visit this
country/continent! ;-)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing