[NTLK] MP120 still available

From: Anthony Randazzo (SupahCoolX_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 17:54:19 EDT

Hi everyone. Just a message that the MP120 I'm selling is still available.
I've advertised it here and the new TON swap meet (and I think another forum
or two). If I don't get any offers in the next few days, I guess I'll have
to put it on eBay. Anyway, here's a recap:
-MP120 with OS2.0
-Stylus, screen cover, rubber feet, etc all intact
-PC Card slot blank
-Power Adapter
-Original box
-Apple 2MB card (with box)
-everything in perfect working order (screen is in great shape).
I'm going $60 or best offer (that's what I paid for this package). Buyer
pays shipping to whereever. PayPal preferred.
If interested, let me know and make an offer!
Anthony Randazzo
SupahCoolX_at_mac.com