Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: John Del Pizzo (jdpizzo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 17:50:55 EDT

Mike,

Obviously, you have not been paying attention to history. If people believe
actions have no consequences, then they will continue to take them. To *not*
retaliate is to invite additional and larger terrorists plots. To *not*
punish the individuals and/or states that were involved only increases the
likelihood of more innocent deaths. That is unacceptable.

President Bush has my blessing to take whatever actions he deems necessary
to protect the citizens of the U.S. and our allies around the world.

John Del Pizzo

On 9/11/01 5:17 PM, "Mikebridg_at_aol.com" <Mikebridg_at_aol.com> so eloquently
stated: