[NTLK] Let us pray...

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 03:07:28 EDT

Dearest Fellow Newtonians, The ongoings of today has left us all shocked
and dismayed. Thankfully my friends and family in NY are fine, one was
evacuated from her home but other than that she is fine. It was all so
unreal, how these events took place. Things are tight here in Chicago and
allaround the US. It'll be that way for a while. Let us pray for all who are
lost and for those who made it through. Take care all of you. Sincerly,
Ermin "...and still like dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou