Re: [NTLK] OT: Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 08:44:38 EDT

> I forgot to add:
>
> - 9th: Any country or individual who harbors terrorists, is just as
> guilty as the terrorists themselves. Just like someone who is an
> accomplice to a murder, they are just as guilty as the murderer
> themselves. Terrorists cannot survive without countries friendly to
> their cause. To stop terrorism, we must address this issue.
>
> Sushi

    I add myself to the words of sorrow and sympathy for the victims and
their families. Also to you all from USA for this hard time.

    Now just some thougths, please don't think I'm acussing anyone. It's
just a selfish reaction.

     The biggest problem we have in Spain or at least what we believe it to
be, as many surveys shows, is terrorism. The Basque Country separatist
group, called ETA, has been killing people for decades. I mean 2500+
victims. The last strike was on Madrid airport parking, a month ago. They
have tried to kill our King, the prime minister...
    There are mannifestation every time against this group of assasins. The
biggest in Madrid with more than 1 million people. (we are 40 million here).

    There are known ETA terrorist living all over the world, in SudAmerica,
USA, Africa, etc... All them had been asked to extraditate them to Spain to
be Judged. The last count we had of USA extradition is "one" terrorist one
year ago.

    Japan is now keeping Alberto Fujimori, former Prime minister of Peru,
from justice in his country.

    Let's think with our head, not with our heart. Our feelings of anger
and hate only has lead the human race to destruction.

Daniel Padilla