Re: [NTLK] WTC sympathy

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 07:33:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/01 2:43:10 AM, toas_at_microtech.com.au writes:

<< but these extremists have declared

war upon the freedom of the USA >>

They have declared war ON ALL FREE NATIONS and democracy.

I explained EVIL to my 7 year last evening.

I looked at the faces of my sleeping children knowing that I will be here
for them tomorrow.

I have anger.

I woke up this morning as the sun rose over the horizon. The flag on my porch
was swaying in the gentle breeze.

I am preparing for work and school. ( and reading my morning NTLK with coffee)

We continue.

I have hugged and kissed my children.

I am glad and proud to be in the land of the "Free and the home of the Brave."

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.