Re: [NTLK] Temporary suspension of e-mail

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 07:38:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/01 2:51:18 AM, jonglass_at_usa.net writes:

<< I see that this hasn't been honored, and, in fact, stupid arguments have
broken out instead. With such unbelievable insensitivity guaranteed to rule
the day for the next few days, I've decided to drop off the list for a
while, or maybe longer, or maybe forever. Take care folks, and don't tear
each other apart. I hope to see somebody still here when and if I return... >>

Dear John
I am sorry you feel this way. Some postings and discussions here are no
diferent then those I have had all day with friends and co-workers. (diverse
community at a large institution) Expressing anger, fear, and all feelings is
a first step in healling and understanding.

The discusions here have had a healing touch for some. (including myself) I
am not sorry that I have not been able to crawl into a shell and be quiet.
Thats not health for me.

Rich