[NTLK] please talk about current affairs somewhere else

From: Patrick Hudson (home_at_phudson.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:12:49 EDT

Please can we talk about this somewhere else. I understand that some
people need to vent about this but there are better places.

Do you go to church and discuss the Newton? Lets be appropriate to the
setting. Not everyone in the WORLD needs or wants to discuss this topic.

I need to look at threads about the Newton. I do not want to wade through
dozens of emails about political theory and religious exhortations.

This has always been a good and active list but this getting is ridiculous.

Patrick Hudson
Albuquerque/Santa Fe
Patrick Hudson
1101 Medical arts NE