Re: [NTLK] please talk about current affairs somewhere else

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_BOS.StreamServe.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:34:49 EDT

Before anyone jumps all over Patrick, I'd like to pose this a different way:
I don't think it's completely inappropriate to talk about this here. I like
to discuss wide ranging topics with all the different groups of people I
know, as it's always interesting to get different people's opinions.. that
said, I agree with Patrick in this case. This event is just too painful,
too horrific to be reduced to the topic for an argument for argument's sake.
Please let's try to keep hatred out of our hearts, for all people, and
especially for our friends- we may have differing opinions, but it pains me
to see us bickering like this. Please let this thread go..

Sam.