[NTLK] Agressive and unproductive

From: String Powered Productions (toas_at_microtech.com.au)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:26:33 EDT

I am a relative newcomer to this list...although I have been receiving the
digest since before it left planet-newton, but here's a few more of my $0.02
worth.

I make a motion that the current affairs topics that are know turned to
ethical arguments be moved off list, to another list, or private....they are
no longer respectful expression of sympathy for our lost brothers and
sisters in the USA, but argumentative bickerings about who's view are more
correct.

I agree with Roman...

enough of this....please.

Bill