Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:19:43 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 9/12/01 8:24 AM, the entity known as doppler at
doppler_at_mac.com conveyed the following:

> i doubt this type of act would have taken place even under president
> clinton. bush has made a lot of ppl desperate during his nine months in
> charge, desperate enough to become suicide bombers.

Baloney! Clinton was president when the terrorist acts surrounding the
millenium were attempted. Because those acts were thwarted, many people act
as if they never were attempted, but they were. Never forget how nearly we
came to seeing video of the Space Needle in Seattle toppling over!

> if we westerners would listen more, maybe terror acts like this could be
> avoided in the future. i dont want to justify the terorists but there are
> most probably other ways of responding than extreme measures.

Gee, listen to what? Dogs and pigs whose only goal is the extermination of
Israel?? Sorry, but there is no view they espouse that is worth listening
to. There should be no thought of compromising on things that should never
be compromised.

- Eric.