Re: [NTLK] Tactile Software...

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 02:08:54 EDT

Unfortunately as this point, I may have to say 'good luck'.
I have what should be a current working email and his home
address, both from someone who has been in contact recently.
No responses to my email(s). I sent a letter a little over
a week ago. We'll see what happens. I wish they'd either
make arrangements for someone to handle sales/support
or allow us access by some other means. They had some
great stuff for the Newton...

John