Re: [NTLK] Newton MessagePad 2100

From: Manfred Mortera (mmortera_at_netpci.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 02:03:03 EDT

Sorry if the answer is painfully obvious, but about the ethernet connection:
You mention a "crossover" cable. Does that mean there is no HUB? I've always
thought that Ethernet was a star topology rather than a bus. I've been
connecting to my mac via serial or Appletalk, but I'd definitely pick up a
$20 ethernet card if I can hook them up directly.
-Manfred