Re: [NTLK] Newton MessagePad 2100

From: Jim Block (jimblock_at_optonline.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:20:55 EDT

For information on Ethernet cards, drivers for Newton, etc. try:
<http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/>

Once you have a list of compatible cards, I would (I did, actually) go to
ebay and search for auctions. There are a few people who seem to buy cards
in bulk (brand new) and resell with cable. The price you pay depends on the
auction, but I paid about $15-$20 including shipping and had it within 2
days.

On 9/18/01 12:00 AM, "CNeidich_at_aol.com" <CNeidich_at_aol.com> wrote:

> Can someone direct me to a list of compatible ethernet cards, and also let me
> know if anyone is selling one? I'm quite tired of the slow serial connection.
>
> Thanks,
> Charles Neidich

--------
Jim Block