Re: [NTLK] Upgrade Chips US Source...

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 11:40:49 EDT

I have e-mail Chris about this matter. I would like to help out by accepting the chips and shipping them out to people i=
n the US and Canada. Shipping 20 units from AU is the same as 1 unit so the cost savings would be huge. BTW shipping wo=
uld be $4.00 USPS from myself plus $2.50 added for supplies, my time, and the original cost of the shipping from AU to US=
 For a total of $55.00 (for the chip) and $6.50 for shipping (8.50 to Canada).

I am also ready to start up a newton classifieds page on my small business site. It's not complete but as I return to th=
e newton group, I really want to try to help in any way I can.

I will wait to hear from chris to see how many orders he has for the US and CA and work from there.

thank you.

John Fraser
2khappyware