[NTLK] Novatel Merlin F/S

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 11:43:06 EDT

Novatel Merlin CDPD wireless modem F/S. I thought I'd post it here
first, before eBay. First $125.00. (if you search eBay, the auctions
below $100 didn't hit the ridiculous reserve of well over $200)

Original box, gen-u-ine "leatherette" slipcase, etc. Works easily with
Mac/PC laptops; see Newton info here:

http://www.mrollins.com/newtmerlin.html

Not abandoning the Newt - just bought a Visor (*gasp* but Mark, you're
one of the longest-term Newton users out there!?) with a VisorPhone
($299 phone is free with contract). My Newt will still be used for an
awful lot of things, but the Visor will replace my phone as well.

Now where are those Newt screen replacements and new accelerator cards?

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com mrollins_at_thermo.com