[NTLK] MP130 problem

From: Alexey Danilchenko (dalex_at_iname.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 04:47:11 EDT

My MP130 (recently bought) seems to have a strange power adapter related problem. Since I was always using MP2000/2100 - I don't know anything about MP130 and any suggestions will be very appreciated.

Now the problem. I have Apple NiCad battery in MP130 and I'm using the same power adapter as with my MP2000. Whenever I plug my power adapter in the power source does not switched from battery to adapter. I'm using Avi's backdrop and it's battery settings window does not show any power adapter related settings either. I tried to remove battery physically while having power adapter plugged in - same thing. And when I plug in power adapter the battery capacity immediately increases to 100% and stays there even after I remove power adapter.

Any suggestions of what it might be?

Alex