[NTLK] Where was I quoted??? (was: Re: graffiti etc.)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 04:34:07 EDT

I see my sig at the end of the following email, but I don't remember writing
anything in the email. Could you please clarify what I may have written? I
really don't recall writing anything on this subject!! Maybe my brain's gone
fuzzy!! TIA

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams