Re: [NTLK] Emulating the MacOS [OT] (was New Newton User (Part II))

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_ses.net.nz)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 18:14:36 EDT

PII 400 here: 384 MB RAM tho.
Yeah - running basilisk under win 98 - and it doesn't like multiple monitors
(run 3 on this machine).
Dropping to a single before launching keeps it pretty stable, tho.

_very_ good performance noted - as stated, far better than the 'native' macs
I used to play with 3-5 years ago.....interesting, given the PC dates from
pretty much that era!

-D