Re: [NTLK] Emulating the MacOS [OT] (was New Newton User (Part II))

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 22:23:52 EDT

I've wanted to use it with to sync over Ethernet with my 2100 but I've had
not luck getting it up. I'm running Win98SE (belch). I seem to be able to
create the drive image, and maybe get things up and going but it just
crashes constantly. How do you get over the crashes, or maybe your doing
something a bit different from me.

Andre