[NTLK] Disappointment

From: David Watson (drnewton_at_kc.net)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 22:42:46 EDT

For the last 3+ years, I've provided the Newton community with inexpensive
repairs and MP2000 upgrades as a way to help support my family.

I've provided quick service ( typically shipping within a couple days of
receiving a unit ).

Often while doing a repair I've done more than advertised ( example:
replacing a broken unrelated part if I had a spare ) for free.

Now I read that someone is attempting to undercut my MP2000 upgrade business
by selling just the chips for a little less than what I charge to solder
them in place.

I guess that's the "thanks" some people have for my efforts.

David Watson

Drnewton_at_kc.net
http://www.kc.net/~drnewton