Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 + IrDA internet

From: rsa_at_rsc.co.uk
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:48:01 EDT

It seems that the irda part of the newton software is incomplete,
so the only way to connect to a phone is either through a GSM pcmcia card
or a cable though the serial port on the newton.
Unless anyone is working on completing or re-writing the irda driver?????

Kerwin Robertson

Ron Shanks Associates
14 Carden Place
ABERDEEN AB10 1UR
Tel: 01224 644441 Fax: 01224 644448
Email: rsa_at_rsc.co.uk

IMPORTANT - This email is intended for the above-named only. It may contain
privileged and / or confidential information. If it has come to you in
error, please notify the sender immediately You should not copy this email,
disclose it's contents to anyone else or take any action based on it.