Re: [NTLK] Disappointment

From: Patrick Meuleman (Patrick2_at_goldenglow.com.au)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 19:03:58 EDT

On Saturday, 22 September 2001 at 1:47 Heiko Cultus wrote:

Is there a problem with my english knowledge or has dr.newton a special
monopol
for upgrading Newtons or selling the chips? Why can't anyone else offer
these
chips for the Newton community?

On Saturday, 22 September 2001 at 13:03 Christopher Dean wrote:

I feel like I am being portrayed as some sort of "bad guy" for offering a
service I have every right to offer!!